LAKESHORE STUDENTS SMALL GROUP QUESTIONS
These questions are here in order to serve a guide to lead small group. You may use some of them, a mix of them, all of them, none of them, and all of your own - these simply serve to get you started! Remember get the conversation going and then let them lead! Go cook!
High School | SCARED TO LIVE: Week 2 | 05.17.2023
DO THIS BEFORE ANY OTHER ICE BREAKER
Read Psalm 25:1-22
Read this with the students. What does this tell you about God and who he is. After reading it, have the students go around and pray - finding one thing about who God is from this verse:
"I worship you because..." "I praise you because..." "I thank you because..."
- What is one thing that you took away from todays message?
- Have you done anything that you feel ashamed about? What is it?
- Why do you think that we label ourselves according to our shame?
READ Hebrews 12:2
- What does it mean to you that Jesus "endured the cross, scourning its shame"?
- Why do you think that that Jesus hates the same that comes from our sin?
- What can we be praying for?
Published on Tuesday, May 16, 2023 @ 5:27 PM EDT