THAT THE CITY MIGHT SEE JESUS
Since 1985 students and adults from nearly 60 churches in our community have volunteered at Flower City Work Camp delivering more than 30,000 hours of service by improving homes, mentoring youth at basketball and soccer camps and connecting with younger children in neighborhood Sidewalk Clubs - all to bring the gospel of Jesus Christ to some of the neediest areas in Rochester.
This local missions trip takes place April 18-22, 2022 and is a life changing experience for the adults and students who participate. Will you partner with us for Flower City Work Camp 2022?
Flower City Work Camp serves through:
- Home repairs, including painting, flooring, simple construction, cleaning, yard work, and repairing or replacing ceilings, windows and doors.
- Sidewalk clubs, at which children play games, sing songs, make crafts, eat snacks and, most importantly, hear the life-changing gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Basketball camps where children and teens learn basketball skills, Bible verses and how much God loves them.
- Prayer walks, during which, campers bring the needs of our city before God.
OVERNIGHT CAMP IS BACK!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Antoine Evans at 585-471-9547 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ADULT & STUDENT VOLUNTEERS
STUDENT VOLUNTEERS - application due by Jan. 16
Students from Lakeshore can volunteer for the following positions...
- Work Site Volunteer
- Side Walk Club Volunteer
- Agency Volunteer
- Sport Camp Volunteer (Basketball or Soccer)
Click the link below to learn more about the availavble roles, the registration fee, and to register.
ADULT VOLUNTEERS - application due by Feb. 1
For each Lakeshore adult that volunteers, Lakeshore can send 3.5 students to Flower City Work Camp. These roles include...
- Work Site Leaders
- Roving Experts
- Sidewalk Club Leaders
- Agency Support Leaders
- Sport Camp Coaches (Basketball or Soccer)
Click the link below to learn more about these roles and to register.